- Team Camp
- Camp Features
- Health Forms and Payment
- Important Camp Information
- How to Register
Dates: June 21 - 23
Team Reservation Fee: $50 deposit per player that will be deducted from the total camper fee
Commuter Camper: $85
Meals for two adults/chaperones included in cost
Overnight Camper: $100
Includes meals and lodging
Meals and housing for two adults/chaperones included in cost
At least one and up to two adults must accompany each team and are included in the cost. Adults are housed in the dorm with their team and assist with dorm and overall team supervision.
Each camper in attendance receives a Texas Basketball t-shirt. Every team in attendance will receive a Texas Longhorns basketball. Each team is guaranteed a minimum of five games against teams with a similar skill level. Games are managed by camp coaches and officiated by certified officials. Clinics are held by Texas Women’s Basketball coaching staff for participating coaches. Seminars for the campers include topics such as leadership, time management, and the importance of academics.
- Nike Camp T-Shirt
- Skills and Motivational Speeches for Coaches
- Agility, Free Throw, and 3pt Contest for Players
- Excellent campus gym, housing, & dining facilities
- Certified officials
- Athletic Trainers on duty for all sessions
HEALTH FORMS AND PAYMENT
- Each team contact is responsible for submitting health forms completed by each player’s parent or legal guardian.
- You may download the required health forms at www.longhorngirlsbasketballcamp.com/medical-forms.
- NOTE: A physician’s signature is required on one of these forms or it may be replaced by a physician’s physical form dated no earlier than April 21, 2012.
- Roster form, payment in full and all health forms are due prior to the first day of camp or you may forfeit your spot.
- A $50 per player non-refundable deposit (deducted from reservation fee) is required to register. No fees are refunded after the first day of camp.
Per NCAA rules, sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Each team is required to provide their own transportation to and from each gym.
- Each team must have at least 8 players to ensure the quality of games. A team that does not have 8 players is still invited to attend while paying the amount for a full 8-player team.
- Texas Longhorns Girls Basketball Camp invites teams of all competition levels from rising 9th through 12th graders. Coaches are asked to choose their appropriate level of competition.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Please complete the following roster form and fax it to (512) 471-2177 or scan and email it to email@example.com.
- Team Camp Coaches Information (202.77 kB)
Team Camp Rules (162.09 kB)
Tentative Team Camp Schedule (169.91 kB)
Roster-Team Info Sheet (209.2 kB)
Team Camp Flyer (403.44 kB)