TEAM CAMP: INFORMATION
Team Camp: $250 Overnight $200 Commuter / Per Player
Dates: June 19th – 21st, 2015
Reservation Fee: $50 deposit per player that will be deducted from the total camper fee
The Texas Longhorns Girls Team Camp is an excellent opportunity for teams to grow in the off season. Each camper in attendance receives a Texas Basketball t-shirt. Every team in attendance will receive a Texas Longhorns basketball. Each team is guaranteed a minimum of five games against teams with a similar skill level. Camp is managed by University of Texas camp coaches and officiated by certified officials, however all teams must provide a coach/ chaperon for their team. Clinics are held by Texas Women’s Basketball coaching staff for participating coaches. Seminars for the campers include topics such as leadership, time management, and the importance of academics.
- Nike Camp T-Shirt
- Skills and Motivational Speeches for Coaches
- Agility, Free Throw, and 3pt Contest for Players
- Certified officials
- Athletic Trainers on duty for all sessions
HEALTH FORMS AND PAYMENT
- Each team contact is responsible for submitting health forms completed by each player’s parent or legal guardian.
- You may download the required health forms at www.longhorngirlsbasketballcamp.com/medical-forms.
- NOTE: A physician’s signature is required on one of these forms or it may be replaced by a physician’s physical form dated no earlier than April 21, 2013.
- Roster form, payment in full and all health forms are due prior to the first day of camp or you may forfeit your spot.
- A $50 per player non-refundable deposit (deducted from reservation fee) is required to register. No fees are refunded after the first day of camp.
Per NCAA rules, sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Each team is required to provide their own transportation to and from each gym.
- Room and Board is provided for this camp upon request.
- Meals are included if, and only if the team chooses to stay overnight.
- Each team must have at least 8 players to ensure the quality of games.
- Texas Longhorns Girls Basketball Camp invites teams of all competition levels from rising 8th through 12th graders. Coaches are asked to choose their appropriate level of competition.