** Early-Bird Special! (Offer Ends March 31st!) **
ADVANCED CAMP (Upcoming 7th-12th graders) – $175
June 14 & 15
The Texas Advanced Camp focuses on taking veteran athletes and allowing them to gain valuable experience through rigorous competition. Due to the intensity level, we expect the athletes attending this session to be very serious about perfecting their basketball skills.
FUNDAMENTAL CAMP (Ages 10-17) - Overnight $375 Commuter $275
June 15 – 18
The Fundamental Camp is designed to help players of all levels improve their skills and to understand the techniques of the game of basketball. Fundamental instruction, individual development, and team competition are all a part of the camp experience.
DAY CAMP (Upcoming 3rd-8th graders) – $225
June 23 – 26
The Day Camp is designed to grow each campers skill set in a competitive and fun environment. We will work on shooting form, ball-handling skills, defensive fundamentals, and in game improvements. Our camp is designed to help every camper improve their skill set in all facets of basketball in an enthusiastic environment!
- 1 to 15 Staff to Camper Ratio
- Nike Camp T-Shirt
- Nike Basketball
- Nike Jersey (Advanced Camp Only)
- Individual Award Recognition
- Skills and Motivational Speeches
- Daily Individual Competition
- Daily Team Competition
- Daily Individual Skill Instruction and Fundamental Work
- Athletic Trainers on duty for all
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY! Available at www.longhorngirlsbasketballcamp.com/online-registration. You must pay by credit/debit card. Payment is not accepted in the basketball office or at registration.
- Upon submission of your application and payment, confirmation is sent via email.
- You may download the required health forms at www.longhorngirlsbasketballcamp.com/medical-forms.
- Payment in full and all health forms are due prior to the first day of camp or you may forfeit your spot.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit (deducted from tuition) is required to register. No fees are refunded after the first day of camp.
Per NCAA rules, sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.